Increasing the quality of the service is our main objective. In order to achieve it, we establish internal rules, continuously develop our IT infrastructure, and automate internal processes.
In practice, this entails:
- Design and development of data warehouses according to the Ralph Kimball's methodology.
- Source files and software versioning.
- Internal and project documentation versioning.
- Control of encountered incidences and errors by means of dedicated software (bug tracker).
- Providing our clients with persistent access to the previously mentioned systems by WWW interface (24/7/365 access).
- Working out and introducing internal norms concerning software development and data base design. These norms are the sum of our experience and recommendations of independent experts and partners.
- Usage of virtualization technologies to facilitate the management of development, test and pre-production environments.
- Execution of internal performance and stress tests for each solution we create.